Things I want to accomplish before my 50th birthday. Yes, that birthday. Which is sometime in the not-too-distant future.
Here they are, and in no particular order:
1. Take a sunrise hike.
2. Clean out my attic
3. Clean out and re-organize my pantry
4. Organize the kid’s school files/records/memorbilia
5. Re-paint my family room.
6. Take a cooking class.
7. Make my bedroom curtains.
8. Read a classic American novel.
9. Read a classic English novel.
10. Whiten my teeth.🙂
11. Learn to take better pictures.
12. Print photos for my hallway.
13. Frame photos for my hallway.
14. Hang photos in my hallway
15. Go on an overnight spiritual retreat.
16. Teach Diego to ride a bike.
17. Ride bikes along the beach.
18. Lose and keep off 15 pounds.
19. Try cooking with a new food once a month.
20. Try a new wine once a month. :0
21. Visit a local landmark/attraction once a month. (Paradise Cove, Dodger Stadium, LA County Arboretum and Botanical Gardens)
22. Travel to Italy.
23. Get a new blog design.
Review my financial retirement plan.
25. Begin working on my book.
26. Drop a dress size.
27. Take on a cause.
28. Replace my morning coffee with green tea.
29. Take a hot air balloon ride.
30. Keep a Gratitude Journal
31. Thank some of my former school teachers: Mrs. Smith, Mr. Gilliland, Mr. Dunbridge, Mr. Brooks.
32. Take a sunset horseback ride.
33. Participate in a 1/2 marathon.
34. Go to the Hollywood Bowl with a picnic.
Camp on the beach.
Get a dog.
37. Try a new recipe once a week. (Tilapia and Potatoes, Chilaquiles Veracruzanos, Hollandaise Sauce, Rosemary with Prosciutto Corn Cakes and Chicken Sausages with Hot and Sweet Peppers, Kale Chips, Mint Lemonade, Dr. Pepper Pork, Pasta with Pear Tomatoes and Shrimp, Iced Coffee, Cedar Plank Salmon, Smothered Pork Chops, Roasted Brussell Sprouts.)
38. See the desert in bloom.
39. Watch a movie marathon.
40. Go on a baseball trip.
41. Plan my 50th birthday bash.
42. Take a family portrait.
43. Pay off my student loans.
44. Get a new car. (Not a minivan)
45. Try out for The Amazing Race.
46. Complete Covenant II
See Les Miserables (again!).
48. Learn to knit a hat.
49. Scan and organize old photos.
50. Practice spanish weekly.